I’ve worked across the tours & activities sector starting as a NYC tour guide before going into guide training and experience design.
You’ll find me:
- Advocating for guides through the Global Guide Alliance
- Influencing a modern-era of experiences by including a wider variety of voices with orgs like Women in Travel CIC & Tourpreneur
- Designing experiences that keep the brand magic at Atlas Obscura
I’m always thinking about:
- Bridging the communication gap between tour guides & tour operators
- Combatting the misconception that guides are ‘interchangeable’ and expendable.
- The importance of branding your tour experience (and how to get your guides on board)
- Making Responsible Travel more accessible/intelligible
- Expanding the definition of travel to include more local travel